Maria Vello, main government of the Cyber Defence Alliance, speaking to SC Media in 2019.
As is so usually claimed for such issues, the competition was intense.
And that could not be far more real for the 2020 Gals in IT Security honors. The selection of nominations acquired was between our strongest at any time, both equally very long and esteemed – making the undertaking of selecting 5 for every single of our four classes practically extremely hard. Stretching across sectors and focus parts, the caliber of nominees demonstrates just how much women of all ages have appear. It was as inspiring as it was agonizing for all those of us pressured to decide on.
Supplied that, the editorial group made a decision to also figure out a pick out team of girls who may possibly not have been named as 2020 honorees, but should really be credited for contributing enormously not only to range endeavours but to the data security current market at substantial.
- Chelly Magda, Founder, Girl in Cyber
- Nadean Tanner, Manager of Consulting for Schooling Companies, FireEye
- Anne Jobmann, Supervisor of Malware Reverse Engineering, IBM X-Force IRIS
- Diana Volere, Id Governance Strategist, SailPoint
- Debra Danielson, Main Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Engineering, Electronic Guardian
- Brenda Ferraro, Vice President of Third-Party Risk, Widespread
- Stefanie Horvath, Main Company Technology Officer, Minnesota Boards, Councils, and Commissions
- Karen Sherman, Main Facts Security Officer, County of Maui, Hawaii, Facts Technology Services Division
- Maria Vello, Main Govt, Cyber Defence Alliance
- Chloé Messdaghi, Vice President of Tactic, Point3 Security
Some components of this report are sourced from: