Unsurprisingly, the issue of Brexit has been relatively pushed out of the public consciousness by the ongoing coronavirus disaster – but that doesn’t indicate it is long gone absent. In significantly less than four months, the transition time period will conclusion, and on 31 December, Britain will officially go away the EU. This will have vast-achieving implications in a quantity of regions, but there are continue to major issues to be answered close to how it will have an affect on the IT security of UK organizations.
Issues like the availability of security expertise, the integrity of offer chains, intelligence-sharing and extra are all heading to be impacted when the changeover period finishes. But what changes can firms hope to see, and what can they do to prepare them selves for them? In this episode, Adam is joined once once again by unique visitor co-host Keumars Afifi-Sabet to discuss.
- GDPR and Brexit: How will a person impact the other?
- UK details guidelines after Brexit: Your issues answered
- EU fires warning shot to UK above post-Brexit US details-sharing
- The IT Pro Podcast: Beyond Brexit
- UK govt sets apart £235m for Brexit IT shelling out
- Non voyage: Coronavirus, Brexit and the upcoming of business enterprise vacation
- The EU phone calls for cyber security pact with post-Brexit UK
- Brexit Britain will skip out on EU’s €1.8 billion cybersecurity funding
- Tiny enterprises ‘unprepared’ for no-offer Brexit
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to The IT Pro Podcast on Spotify
- Subscribe to the IT Pro e-newsletter
- Subscribe to IT Pro 20/20
- Get in touch with the podcast
Some elements of this post are sourced from: