Cybersecurity firm Panaseer has proven a new advisory board to support it speed up its vision of avoiding cybersecurity incidents via efficient chance administration. The board customers appear from a cross-area of the info security market, with expertise in leadership, sustainability, organization and security.
Panaseer hopes the go will enhance adoption of its Continuous Controls Monitoring platform for organization security, particularly amid substantial companies and highly regulated industries.
Nik Whitfield, CEO of Panaseer, commented: “Panaseer was the to start with corporation to produce a Steady Controls Monitoring platform, which at last solves the cyber-metrics and measurement problems confronted by large organizations right now. By bringing alongside one another this ‘dream team’ of visionaries and expert leaders we will be in a position to totally leverage this option as they will be instrumental in enabling us to additional increase our presenting and get the word out to the market place.”
The chair of the new board is renowned leader and explorer Robert Swan, OBE – the initial individual to walk to equally the North and South Poles.
Swan said: “Panaseer is a trailblazer in cyber. Its system addresses a challenge that goes largely unaddressed by other individuals in the industry. It considered in different ways and now is the time for it to capitalize on this foresight. Being a pioneer involves a selected mentality, and I am excited to manual the staff on its journey to expansion.”
The other associates of the board are the pursuing:
- David Fairman: an skilled CSO/CISO, whose previous roles contain being CISO for the Royal Lender of Canada
- Andreas Wuchner: his main region of knowledge is in highly regulated environments such as lifestyle science and monetary expert services. Wuchner is at the moment head of IT and danger governance at Credit score Suisse
- Raffael Marty: has 20 several years of experience across engineering, analytics and analysis. He is now main investigate and intelligence officer at Forcepoint
- James Doggett: arrives from a wealth of experience in the security sector, which include currently being main technology danger officer for AIG
- Andrew Jaquith: former world operational risk officer for cyber and details threat at JPMorgan Chase and creator of Security Metrics: Replacing Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Question.