As cloud technology evolves, so does the challenge of securing delicate information. In a world where facts duplication and sprawl are widespread, companies encounter improved dangers of non-compliance and unauthorized data breaches.
Sentra’s DSPM (Data Security Posture Management) emerges as a detailed option, giving constant discovery and correct classification of sensitive knowledge in the cloud.
This instructive webinar, “Securing Delicate Information Starts with Discovery and Classification: SoFi’s DSPM Tale” unveils the good results story of SoFi, a revolutionary cloud-native economical services company, and its journey with Sentra’s DSPM. It explores the difficulties and triumphs in securing cloud information and a roadmap to implementing productive DSPM procedures in your group.
- Aviv Zisso: As Director of Buyer Good results at Sentra, Aviv provides deep insights into knowledge security needs and answers.
- Pritam H Mungse: SoFi’s Director of Merchandise Security, Pritam, has a wealth of expertise navigating elaborate security landscapes.
- Zachary Schulze: Zachary, a Senior Employees Application Security Engineer at SoFi, provides a useful standpoint on implementing DSPM in serious-earth scenarios.
These sector industry experts will share their firsthand experiences, troubles, and successes in implementing DSPM at SoFi.
- Discover and classify your delicate cloud facts to enrich information catalogs and create interior dashboards.
- Identify your details security posture and risk stage by looking at a variety of factors, these types of as environments, interior policies, and facts sensitivity.
- Monitor for suspicious action and threats.
This webinar is personalized for IT pros, which includes CISOs, security analysts, IT professionals, and any individual associated in information security and cloud management. Whether or not you happen to be hunting to refine your organization’s data security technique or trying to get insights into the hottest traits and methods, this session is for you.
Anticipate a dynamic session with real-daily life situation research, interactive Q&A, and simple takeaways that you can carry out in your firm.
Secure your area in this will have to-attend webinar. Be part of us on December 13 to acquire pivotal insights into securing cloud info. This is an unmissable option for experts trying to find to elevate their data security methodologies with Sentra’s DSPM.
Discovered this write-up interesting? Abide by us on Twitter and LinkedIn to read through far more exclusive content we article.
Some sections of this article are sourced from: